Friday, July 6, 2007

Posting a picture

Ok, so this blogging business isn't all that easy. There are all kinds of options for every aspect of blogging. Its almost enough to make ya turn off the computer! Well, not really, I never actually turn my computer OFF. Why would anyone ever want to do that?

Ok, I'm getting side-tracked. The purpose of this post is to get a picture of me into the blog, so I can link to it in my profile. This picture was taken in January, right after i cut all my hair. Thats right, my hair used to be really long, like down to my butt long. Now its not. :) I did donate it to locks of love though.

So there. I now have a picture. Goodie for me.

3 comments:

Betty O said...

Hi Dana,

Your hair is gorgeous. My younger sister had red hair, although it was a much lighter color so I've always been partial to red hair. Bless you for giving your locks away!

Ms. Priscy said...

Love your blog Dana!! Great layout and design. YOU GO GIRL!!

Pattyjo said...

I love your blog and your picture is beautiful!