Monday, July 9, 2007

And away she goes!

OK, first order for the new Stampin' UP! year has been ordered! I even sprung for the extra $20 to have it shipped today!

My total order was for $300, but about a third of that was for prizes for the girls who won my Survivor game I do each year in the spring and fall. These ladies wanted to wait for the new catty, so their stuff is on the way. The rest of it's mine!

I'm getting 5 stamps sets - Garden Whimsy, En Francais, Sanded, Sealed with a Kiss, and Bud Basics. My accessories I ordered are the new circle punch and the scallop one, the new vintage brads, and the pretties kit, a roll of taffeta (vanilla & chocolate), double stitched (pommy), and a wide grosgrain ribbon (celery). Also picked up some textured 12x12 in regals, and got the storage caddy too. Its gonna be so much fun when then stuff arrives in a few days!!

Now I have to work on some stuff for my VC Rocks Roomie and Friendship Swap.

Talk at ya later!!

1 comment:

kdj said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Dana! Thought I'd invite you into a friendly game of blog tag. Check out my site for the scoop :)