Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Breakfast

I was going to be good today, I picked out some cottage cheese and two hard boiled eggs for breakfast (about 270 cals total) and in walks my husband who says, "now would be a good time for those biscuits". (I had asked him to give me advance warning for them so I could plan my days calories accordingly)

So instead of my first plan, I had a buttermilk biscuit, a pork sausage patty and scrambled eggs.

At least with the eggs, I did good. DH said he was gonna make some and he'd make me some too if I wanted. I asked if he would not use the butter and scramble my egg beaters. We do have a butter-flavored Pam Spray, so he used that and made me eggs.

So my breakfast was 420 calories.

I can fit that in. and the sausage biscuit was SO good. :)

(I had only one)

No comments: