Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Monday again...

Which is a good thing as my normal days off are Tuesdays and Wednesdays... today is like my Friday!  (even if it's after midnight, so technically it's Tuesday now).  Anyway, I made another card!

I just really like the sketches on the Mojo Monday blog... and here's my challenge card.

I chose my colors from the retired Berry Bliss paper - Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, and Purely Pomegranate. With a touch of Chocolate Chip for shading and the words.

Stamp sets are Natural Beauty and Happy Harmony.  The ribbon is Chocolate Pollytwill and the button is from Button Bouquet (finally!  something that's not retired!) The thread is embroidery thread, and the flower is unknown - I have a bag full of them given to me by a friend.  And lastly, the brads are antique copper by Making Memories.

I have to admit, I think last week's came out better, but this is an okay card.  I'm proud enough of it to show you!  Well, until next week....  I'm gonna go read!

4 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Very pretty Dana... Glad that you had time to stamp!

Jean said...

Pretty card Dana TFS!

Ms. Priscy said...

You should be very proud Dana - it's GORGEOUS!! Love your color choices too!

Priscy

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. Love the mix of image and sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)