Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Survivor Time!

Yes people, it's almost time for Survivor to start its newest Season. And that means, it's time to start my bi-annual Stampin' Up! Survivor Hostess Pool! Ya ready for it?

Hmm, don't know what I'm talking about? Ok then, it's simple really. For an modest fee, you get assigned a player from the show at random. Then you win prizes based on how your survivor does. I've been doing this for several years now and it's always a lot of fun. I'm taking sign-ups through the 4th of February, so if you are interested, shoot me an email. If you are interested in running your own with your friends/family/downline/upline/customers, I'll be happy to send you the details as well, and you can use it to construct your own game.

See ya around the TV!

-dana

No comments: