Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little of my own Bits & Pieces....

My mom has been doing Digital Scraping lately, and she just posted some new layouts to her blog - Micki's Bits & Pieces - including one of little 'ol me!  Go check it out!!

In other news.... Phantom is coming to Houston this summer.  I have known about this 
for months of course, and I put the date that the tickets go on sale in my calendar (April 19th) - but the other day I get an email... the tickets are going on sale early for eClub members - of which I am one - and I could buy them now.  so, of course I go and see what the prices are and what kinds of seats are available... I wasn't actually going to buy them yet... but I found tickets for third row, center!  Of course I bought them!  I mean, they were only $85 a piece!  LOL  

So my husband and I will be at the Hobby Center come Wednesday night on July 29th! I am very excited.

This will be my fifth live performance.

2 comments:

Micki Hall said...

You Didn't buy one for me? You have seen it 5 times and I have never seen it. Does that sound fair?

Micki Hall said...

BTW, I like your new blog layout. Did you do that yourself?